Committed to meet 23 guidelines—developed by PHA in collaboration with some of the nation’s leading nutrition, physical activity and campus wellness experts—around nutrition, physical activity, and programming on campus.View Partner
“Arizona State University (ASU) is dedicated to helping students and employees lead a healthy lifestyle. Our membership in the Partnership for a Healthier America Healthier Campus Initiative has linked a network of ASU partners in the Live Well at ASU Network, dedicated to creating a campus environment where the healthy choice is the easy choice. Several efforts to improve campus wellness opportunities include:
• The Live Well @ ASU campaign encourages the Sun Devil community to achieve a healthy lifestyle through four foundational elements: Live, Feel, Learn and Engage. Each element helps students “Build Your Best You” by contributing to physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being.”
• Well Devil Ambassadors live in the ASU residential colleges and serve to integrate wellness and the value of healthy living among student residents.
• Aramark offers a wide variety of healthy and sustainable options that empower students to make healthy choices about food and nutrition.
• Campus recreation centers engage students and staff across the dimensions of wellness, to promote a holistic experience and support student and staff efforts to de-stress, eat healthier, engage in physical activities and develop healthier sleep habits.
• ASU’s new Center for Mindfulness, Compassion and Resilience advances well-being and engagement to deepen ASU’s culture of health, personal balance and resiliency among students and employees. We are proud to be a member of the Partnership for a Healthier America Healthier Campus Initiative, and look forward to continued opportunities to make the healthy choice the easy choice at ASU!”