Healthcare Redefined with The Hill
Event: Mergers and Innovation: Measuring Performance and Patient Care
Host: The Hill
Panel: Healthcare Redefined
- Cory Capps, Partner, Bates White Economic Consulting
- Emily Gee, Healthcare Economist, Center for American Progress
- Nancy Roman, President & CEO, Partnership for a Healthier America
- Peter Sullivan, The Hill
Recent mergers, acquisitions and innovation in the American healthcare industry have the potential to dramatically shift the delivery of patient care. Experts are wondering:
- Are there opportunities to improve the quality, accuracy and efficiency of patient care?
- How can we measure the performance of healthcare innovation?
- What is the role of Congress in evaluating the impact to the healthcare system brought by these changes?
PHA’s President & CEO Nancy Roman, along with experts from Bates White Economic Consulting and the Center for American Progress, shared insights on how the private sector can ensure access to better health for all Americans, including specific examples of ways companies like Walmart and CVS Health can contribute to preventive care, and more. Watch the full video below.