Get Ready for #PHABack2School
From sports tips to healthy eating on the go, we’re here to help you and your family have your healthiest school year yet!
As the new school year begins, we know parents have a lot to juggle to keep everyone happy, healthy and on time. That’s why we’ve been working hard with our partners on a back-to-school campaign that highlights the organizations that have made a commitment to help busy families make the healthy choice the easy choice, no matter where they live, work or play.
Through weekly themes and giveaways (see below for giveaway rules), we’re sharing information on topics like physical activity at your local parks & rec, eating on a budget and more! The weekly themes are:
- August 14-18: Physical Activity
- August 21-25: Nutrition/Healthy Eating
- August 28-September 1: Healthy on the Go/Healthy Family Travel
- September 4-8: Spotlight on Parents (Because Back-to-School Time Isn’t Just About the Kids!) and Early Child Care
To help you get even more back-to-school ready, we’re giving away prizes each week beginning on Monday, August 14. Win from our partners:
- MARS Food/Uncle Ben’s: Ben’s Beginners/Seeds of Change Prize Pack
- Nalgene: Lunch Box Buddies
- Nike and Marathon Kids: Nike/Marathon Kids Family Membership Cards
- The North Face: Base Camp Duffel Bag
- UNICEF Kid Power: Star Wars 40th Anniversary UNICEF Kid Power Bands
Entering is simple! Each Monday, PHA will announce the week’s #PHABack2School prize on Facebook and Twitter. Submit your sweepstakes entry by either retweeting, including the #PHABack2School hashtag in a tweet or Facebook post or by sending us a mail entry. Winners will be chosen at random.
Click here for full sweepstakes rules.