Rainbow Noodle Salad
- 8 oz. whole wheat spaghetti
- ½ red cabbage, thinly sliced or shredded (about 2-3 cups)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
- Cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- To make the peanut dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl (peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, and oil). Whisk until smooth. Set the dressing aside.
- Combine the cooled and well-drained pasta in a large bowl with the cabbage, carrots, green onion, and red bell pepper. Drizzle on the dressing. Toss the salad until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro, and enjoy chilled!
100 Million Servings
We've committed to adding 100 million additional servings of vegetables, fruits, and beans to the marketplace by 2025.Learn More