Rainbow Greek Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 bell peppers, diced (any color)
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) white northern beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tablespoon dried parsley)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold as a main or side dish!