Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Optional, for serving: Ranch or blue cheese dressing, carrot and or celery sticks
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces about 2 inches in size. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower with the cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown in spots.
- Stir together the hot sauce and melted butter. Drizzle over the roasted cauliflower and toss to combine. Place back into the oven and broil for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
100 Million Servings
We've committed to adding 100 million additional servings of vegetables, fruits, and beans to the marketplace by 2025.Learn More