Campaign Project Manager
The Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA) is the premier national nonprofit transforming the food supply in pursuit of health equity. Founded in 2010 in coordination with Former First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! Initiative, PHA seeks partnerships that have the greatest impact on reducing health disparities and develops evidence-based, scalable approaches that drive equity-focused, systemic changes across entire sectors. Over ten years, we have partnered with more than 250 corporations, convenience store chains, hospitals, early childhood education centers, and SNAP-Ed implementing agencies, among others, in pursuit of our vision that all children grow up healthy and free from obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic conditions.
PHA is looking for a full-time Campaign Project Manager (Contract) to join PHA through November 2021. The position will help manage the day-to-day work of a high profile impact campaign being launched in February 2021 in conjunction with Higher Ground Productions, including managing relationships with external partners. The position will start in December 2020 or January 2021 and be housed on PHA’s Communications team, reporting directly to our VP of Marketing and Communications.
You will join a highly-motivated PHA team that is based across the country, drawing from their own personal experiences as well as professional and academic expertise to drive food systems change. This position will be remote, but applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Initial Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day project management for an impact campaign aimed at driving donations to PHA, awareness for food equity, and partnerships with retailers.
- Coordinating relationships with partners including major food retailers and members of the entertainment industry.
- Manage workflow, meetings, and correspondence with internal staff and external campaign partners.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree
- Ability to operate with independence and creativity, bringing new ideas and thinking to existing communications.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in campaigns and project management.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, food and nutrition, and/or food retailers.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to translate complex ideas into clear, easy-to-understand concepts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize multiple projects autonomously under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with the entertainment industry a plus.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Impact Campaign Project Manager” in the subject line.
The Partnership for a Healthier America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PHA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws concerning employment discrimination, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. To this end, PHA ensures equal opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, lawful alien status, physical, mental, and medical disability, veteran status or liability for service in the United States Armed Forces